Skip to main content

Making my way back

 In 2017, my publisher, where I worked as an editor and published most of my novellas, shut down. It was pretty heartbreaking because I had worked with them, on and off, for over a decade. At that point, and because of a few other issues, I decided to take some time off from writing as G.G Royale.

However, recently a reader got in touch with me through Goodreads, asking where she could get one of my old stories. That little push has started me working again!

Unfortunately, because of the time that has passed and a change of phone number, I can't get into any of my old accounts, so we are starting from scratch. I have a new Twitter, Instagram, website, and blog. All that can be found on my new site, https://sites.google.com/view/ggroyale

The great news is that I am already 6100 words into my first new novella, a contemporary May-December romance story I'm hoping to place in an upcoming anthology. Wish me luck!

Comments